Sunday, May 10, 2015

Oil and salt free Falafel

Hello everyone,today I have an extremely easy falafel recipe for you.I must say that I had some difficult experiences with falafel,they always were a little bit dull and not very tasty. I think the key to falafel is the simpler the better,because I made some crazy falafel with sweet potato and other expensive ingredients and they tasted like crap. A few days ago,I made some basic,simple,no-salt and no-oil falafel and I really liked them! I must say that they are on the drier side but I really don't mind.

Falafel
makes about 12 falafel

Ingredients -1/2 cup oat flour -1 cup chickpeas (cooked or canned) -1 tsp baking powder -1 lemon,juiced -4 sun dried tomatoes -1/2 onion -3 gloves of garlic -lots of pepper,bazyl,rosmary,thyme and parsley

1.Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.

2.Pulls all the ingrediants in a food processor until you get a rice like concistency.

3.Take 2 tbsp of daught and roll into a ball,place on the baking sheet and gently press down.

4.Bake for 15 min,flip the falafels over and bake for another 10 min.

Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment