Sunday, June 14, 2015

Gluten-Free Brownie

Hello everyone, today I have a delicious and gluten-free brownie recipe for you.I made this recipe twice and in my opinion it's an amazing healthy,vegan and gluten-free brownie alternative! I braught it to school once and my classmates said that it tasted very "natural" (this really made me laugh!) but still pretty good,for my part I must say that my family and I demolished an entire batsh in one day. I must say taugh,this brownie recipe is not as sweet as a conventional brownie.I think that's why peaple thaught it tasted "natural".

I used maple syrup to sweeten the cake but you can also use caned sugar,apple sauce or date spread.When using apple sauce make sure to use quit a lot and to ad cocoa powder or flour,otherwise the concistency of the bather might be to liquidie. If you choose to use date spread,blend 1 cup of dates with 1/2 cup water in a food procesor until you get an even and creamy paste.

without further ado,let's get started with the recipe!


Gluten-free Brownie

Ingredients -1/2 cup almond flour -1/2 cup buckwheat flour -1 can coconut milk -2 tsp baking powder -1 cup cocoa powder -1 cup maple syrup -1 handfull chopped nuts(optional)

1.Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F and grease your baking dish.

2.Mix all the wet ingredients together and combine them with the dry ingredients.

3.Spread the bather in your baking mould and bake for 30-35min,depending on your oven and on how gooey your want your brownies to be.

Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment